It is the section that provides some studies on the biochemical mechanism in diseases that occur in the human body. With Biochemistry-Microbiology, it becomes possible to take precautions against diseases. It provides diagnosis, follow-up of treatments, and examination of some samples taken from the body. With the tests and analyzes to be carried out under appropriate conditions, information is obtained about the latest status of the organs.
Expert physicians are assisted in making test selections and interpreting the results. With the Biochemistry-Microbiology department, which continues its activities, sciences specific to the fields of medicine are applied. It stands out as an area where scientific developments and all innovations can be applied.
What is Biochemistry-Microbiology Reviews?
Investigations are carried out on the problems that occur in organs that are extremely important for vital activities and that need to function in a healthy way. As a result of the interpretation of the examinations made in laboratory environments, suitable devices and technological innovations are used to examine living things too small to be seen with the naked eye. It is possible to easily detect diseases caused by parasites and pests such as fungi. The results of blood samples, stool or urine samples and swabs to be taken from the patient are included.
Some of the tests and investigations carried out in this area are as follows:
- Microscopic (throat, nose and ear culture, eye and urine culture, sperm culture, prostate fluid culture, etc.)
- Hematological (Complete blood count and CRP, peripheral smear, thin smear or thick drop etc.)
- TB and Molecular Tests (such as urine, sputum or CSF for TB.)
- Serological Tests (Brucella, Gruber Widal etc.)
- Virological Tests (It is in the form of taking a sample from the stool)
- Elisa Tests (Like Hepatitis, Anti HCV and Anti HIV)
- Blood Center (Blood group, Rh Subgroups etc.)
- Parasite Tests (It is the search for occult blood and parasites with the prefixes to be taken from the stool.)
What are Biochemistry-Microbiology Analysis?
Analyzes are made on certain values in order to detect diseases more quickly. Among the Biochemistry-Microbiology Analyzes are:
- Analyzing hormones,
- Performing analyzes on metabolism,
- Inclusion of RIA analyzes,
- Interpretation and analysis of urine tests,
- It is a complete blood count.
Who Study Biochemistry-Microbiology?
Specialists are assigned to this section, which includes different studies to deal with tests such as Hematology, Endocrinology, Coagulation, Immunology and Allergy. In the team formed together with the Clinical Microbiology specialist, care is taken to have a maximum number of assistant personnel, including a laboratory assistant and 1 secretary. It is one of the areas that serve for 24 hours in the treatment of patients and diseases. Clinical Microbiology specialists examine tissues and body fluids in laboratory environments by taking all safety precautions.
Attention is paid to the use of the most technological methods and devices developed. Care is taken to ensure that these people do not have problems with concentration and successfully complete teamwork. Attention is paid to the fact that successful specialists who work by following professional innovations also have a high skill in communication. Specialists who can be cautious and disciplined against routine examinations are needed.