Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Right to Benefit from Services in accordance with Justice and Equity
Our patients, who request service from our Surgical Medical Center, have the right to benefit from the examination, diagnosis, treatment and improvement opportunities at the highest level, regardless of their thoughts and social characteristics.
Our institution and the health personnel working in our institution cannot diagnose and treat patients that are contrary to the principles and rules of medicine or that are deceptive.
In our hospital, all of our patients are directed to participate in the care and treatment process, and they can benefit from information brochures for their education and participation.
Information on the Protection of Personal Data
- Information Text on the Protection of Personal Data
Your personal data can only be processed within the framework described below and in accordance with the relevant legislation by Apex Surgical Medical Center (“APEX”), as the Data Controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and the relevant legislation.
Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Your personal data for the purposes of protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services provided by APEX, planning and management of health services and financing; verbal, written or electronic media, call center, website, verbal, written and similar channels. Your special quality personal data and general quality personal data, especially your health data, can be processed by APEX including but not limited to the following:
- Your name, surname, TR Identity number, passport number or temporary TR Identity number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, protocol number and other identification data by which we can identify you,
- Your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact data,
- Your financial data such as your bank account number, IBAN number, credit card information, billing information,
- Your personal data obtained when you contact us via e-mail, letter or other means, with your voice call recordings kept by customer representatives in accordance with call center standards,
- If you visit our hospital, your footage of camera recordings,
- If you use the parking lot, give your license plate,
- Your health and sexual life data obtained during the conduct of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, including but not limited to your laboratory results, test results, examination data, check-up information, prescription information,
- Your data on private health insurance and Social Security Institution data for the purpose of financing and planning Healthy Health services,
- Your health data and other identity information that you send to www.apexcerrahi.com.tr or to email@example.com.
- If you apply for a job to APEX, your other personal data including the CV provided in this regard, and all kinds of personal data related to your service contract and work inclination if you are an APEX employee or related employee.
In addition, your personal data may also be processed when you use our call center or website with the intention of using certain APEX online services, when you attend trainings, seminars or organizations organized by APEX, or if you visit or browse the websites.
Your personal data, including your sensitive personal data;
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, execution of treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing,
- If you make an appointment, to inform you about the appointment,
- Analyzing for the purpose of improving health services,
- Planning and managing the internal functioning of our hospital,
- Training and developing our employees,
- Monitoring and preventing abuse and unauthorized transactions,
- Carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities,
- doing research,
- Fulfilling legal and regulatory requirements,
- Billing for our services,
- Confirming your identity
- drug supply,
- Confirming your relationship with the institutions contracted with our hospital,
- Sharing the requested information with the Ministry of Health and relevant public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Sharing requested information with private insurance companies within the scope of financing health services,
- To be able to answer all your questions and complaints about our health services,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of our hospital’s systems and applications,
- Analyzing your use of health services and storing your health data in order to develop and improve the health services we provide to you,
- Providing the necessary information in line with the requests and inspections of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- Preserving information about your health data, which must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Providing financial reconciliation with the contracted institutions regarding the health services offered to you,
- Measuring patient satisfaction,
and without being limited to these, the execution, development, planning and management of health services and financing, increasing patient satisfaction, research and similar purposes.
In addition, your personal data mentioned above can be processed within the framework of the Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, the Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, the Regulation on Private Hospitals, the regulations of the Ministry of Health and other legislation, and the physical archives and archives of APEX. It will be transferred to information systems and can be kept under protection both in digital and physical environment.
- Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data, within the scope of the Law and similar legislation and for the purposes mentioned above:
- private insurance companies,
- Ministry of Health and its sub-units,
- Social Security Institution,
- General Directorate of Security and similar law enforcement agencies,
- General Directorate of Population,
- Turkish Pharmacists Association,
- Laboratory, center and similar third parties with whom we cooperate for medical diagnosis,
- Your authorized representatives,
- Third parties we consult, including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions, official authorities
It can be shared with our business partners and other third parties that we cooperate to develop and carry out health services, including health services, for the above-mentioned purposes.
- Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media for the purposes mentioned above and for the purpose of providing health services within the determined legal framework, and in this context, for APEX to fully and properly fulfill its contractual and legal obligations.
- Your Rights Regarding the Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with the legislation regarding your processed personal data; to learn whether personal data is processed, to request information if personal data has been processed, to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose, to know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data is transferred, to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and/or notification of the processes regarding the deletion or destruction of personal data to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems You have the right to object to the emergence of a result, to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
- Data security
APEX protects your personal data in full compliance with all technical and administrative security controls that must be taken in accordance with information security standards and procedures. The said security measures are provided at a level appropriate to the possible risk, taking into account the technological possibilities.